Social Networks

Follow Me

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Friday's Lesson

This past Friday in class we went over our blogs. The professor got to give us constructive criticism and advice for us. I was told to change my pictures in a way they are arranged along with the text, so I have corrected that. I have also added links to my blogs as suggested and today I am writing working on my manifesto, which should be done shortly.
In class we also read a couple of articles on the web that served to prove to us that not everything we read online is necessarily accurate. We learned about an investor who paid thousands a month to Reputation.com just so that his image could be clean and different from what it really is.
Next week we will turn in out manifestos and continue learning about digital journalism.


No comments:

Post a Comment